Thursday, 25 July 2013

Hands in 3D

Hello!

Now that we are come back from Corsica where we spent great holidays, my children and I will have a long month and a half for sharing time around different kinds of activities ! I have found with Pinterest a huge source of inspiration...

Thus today we try to draw our hand in 3D:  we follow the pictures visible HERE.

 






The visual effet is funny. When I compare with the original drawings I think that the result is better when using felt-tip pens instead of coloured pencils: the hand stands out better from the background.

2 comments:

  1. Interesting how much 3D it looks!

    Thank you for your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried with other subjects (bubbles, smiley) but the hand is the best one. Thank you too for yours with the little feathered passenger!

    ReplyDelete