Friday, 7 June 2013

Change

When I began this blog, my will was to create things by myself and share the results with other persons. Since a while I was thinking that it could be a good idea to prepare a special header for my blog...And one day I realized that behind the title "With My Own Two Hands" (definitely influenced by Ben Harper's song) was hidden a second possible meaning. And indeed if I play with the Capital letters I obtain "With MOTH".

By chance I found this beautiful picture on Pinterest:





And now the simple painting of the header:


....then with the title, written in "Harrington" letter type...


It is the first time I play with pictures and writing on the computer !


...and finally look at its appearance after some colour modification ( another game I like too!)

It is always distabilizing but this one is a very good surprise, don't You find so?


4 comments:

  1. The last pic reminds me of silkpainting!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hello lily, the reason may be the colours....

      Delete
  2. Thank you for the beautiful bird-card! I really needed some colour today - how did you know?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not know ! It was just a beautiful card or a beautiful person....The last card you sent me finds its place as a bookmark in my book !

      Delete