Friday, 26 April 2013

Paper Wings

To celebrate her 9th birthday, my daughter Arwenn invited her friends to spend Wednesday afternoon at home. I wanted to offer each of them a little memory for this day. On the site of Pinterest I have found the perfect the idea of making butterfly origami :





Tomorrow , we go back  for one week to Brittany to visit our relatives. I am impatient to see them again ...and the sea.... and to hear the seagulls...and to feel the Wind at last...

See you next week....

4 comments:

  1. Paper butterflies! . . . Papier Papillon! . . perfection!

    Enjoy your trip. It's a long way to drive! . . so perhaps you will fly like the butterflies, or better still, like eagles!

    Surely you have wind where you live? (ah, but you mean the salty sea breeze, of course!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil!The wind is quite rare here in Savoie in comparison with the Breton coast and here I miss so much the tempests....

      Delete
  2. They are beautiful, les papillion!


    Have a great time at the sea! I envy you - I love the seaside so muchj, too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lily! it must be colder than here but it does not mind....and perhaps I'll even dare to swim a few minutes....hum, hum !!

      Delete