Tuesday, 1 January 2013

January

Happy New year to you who faithfully follow my blog or you who come there without knowing why....
The holidays with my family takes all my time these days, but finally I have found a few hours to paint the first page of the calendar 2013! After a lot of doubts, I have chosen for subject: "Owls and Monuments".

And, to begins this new calendar , and because of my nationality, I drew the Eiffel Tower ("Tour Eiffel"): the symbol of Paris and France in the world's eyes... with a flying Towny Owl ("Chouette Hulotte")...




2 comments:

  1. Love that owl! Don't they have really big feet? When I saw Ms. K. her feet were really large compared to the other birds.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did not find any special note about the size of their legs...

      Delete