Monday, 4 June 2012

Somewhere in the Ocean

Surely linked to the climbing of temperatures, last week I feel the desire to draw something around the theme of water.
The liquid element is something important even essential in my life: I like to evoluate in water, I need water to support the summer heat of our region, Water is synonymous with life and a huge wealth to preserve.
I would have like to dive among beautiful submarin landscapes and their populations but my ears won't permit it. But I have had the chance tonavigate on rivers and to swim with fishes in beautiful places with transparent waters and I am thankful for that!

I will never swim with the friends of this little clownfish (" Poisson clown" in French) , I only see him in aquariums. 


THIS PICTURE gave me the envy to represent one of these white and orange creatures.

No comments:

Post a Comment