Tuesday, 5 June 2012

May Reading

Today is dedicated to my reading all along the month of May:



The subject of this book turns around  a trio of charaters linked by  a love story. Love is the central point of the novel: and until the end Kate O'Riordan has captivated again my interest, curiosity and feelings. And again I was not at all deceived !!! 




With this book I was send to the first years of the 20th century with the beginning of the cinema and the revolution caused by the creation of the first planes. It is in fact the first part of the novel and I think I will try to find the second one which might start in the middle of  the WW1.


As you can notice yourself on the picture above, I have begun  a new theme for bookmarks: the keys. An interesting theme which allows me to discover on the web incredible keys because so elaborated.


In the contrary of what I just have written, this one remains quite simple...

.

No comments:

Post a Comment