Thursday, 22 March 2012

March Reading

Last December appeared Hugo Cabret in the cinemas in France. My children were not interested by the movie so I did not watch it....but I found the book, in the original version, in the library:

 "The Invention of Hugo Cabret", by Brian Selznick

It is written for the children, the main characters are children, a mystery has to be solved,.
You can see beautiful drawings like this one...

  
...and the story leads us to the cinematographic universe. The adaptation to the cinema was realised by Martin Scorsese., which makes me all the more reason curious to look it. Even if I was not transcended by this book, I think it is a good reading for children .

Another "Tea time" bookmark: 


1 comment:

  1. What a nice book and the illustrations are beautiful. It really sounds interesting when you mention Scorsese... Love your new bookmark Sabine! Have a wonderful weekend!

    ReplyDelete