Tuesday, 21 February 2012

Feathers and Mail

I borrowed in the library of Albertville a magazine named "Terre Sauvage", and I found this picture:



...a very elegant  Sparrowhawk ("Epervier")....

Then I was very tempted to try to paint it: a quite difficult challenge indeed! ...and since this afternoon we shelter a new feathered friend at home:


Lily, look at the first picture : this red bird.... what a surprise yesterday and be sure I have a huge smile on my face the whole day!!! I love each present:  THANK YOU !

3 comments:

  1. Your painting is beautiful! Be happy that you do not need to feed your new friend. They need some onedaychickens a week.

    I am happy you like the things I sent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first visit to your blog and I am really impressed by your painting talent: so beautiful! Your piece of art put a smile on my face! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So, welcome here! I am pleased to read your words!

      Delete