Wednesday, 28 September 2011

Witches and fairies

Wednesday is a special day in the week because I spend all the day with my two children. And today at the program: Sports and library where I found new treasures....

To remain with Books, I read two evenings ago for my daughter and this morning for my son this book written by Magali Bonniol and illustrated by Pierre Bertrand: Cornebidouille, a little word on it in French here and in English there... I don't think that it will help my two children to accept to eat their soup!!! a funny reading!!

Look at  this blog too: I admire this artist and all his drawings of the world of fairies and strange creatures! And he had the great idea to write in french and English!! just open your eyes and appreciate....


For this Wednesday, I show you this picture of the letter "W" for "Wapiti" ("Wapiti"):

No comments:

Post a Comment