Monday, 5 September 2011

Cat & new Rhythm

The end of holidays for the whole family.....the beginning of a new job after an eight years pause....hours away from my children and my husband... so little time for painting or drawing or knitting...

It sounds quite sad, but no in reality: it's a new activity which will allow me to meet new persons, my son and daughter spent the days with their friends and learnt new things, my husband is no more the only one to work now, and the time given to my crafting activities will be more precious to me than before!


 Like the Cat (do you recognize him?!) on the painting, I look today in a new direction with all the doubts and fears but also new hope and new projects in mind !!

Time for mint infusion now, have a peaceful evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment