Wednesday, 7 September 2011

A Day at Home

A good thing not to hurry my little treasures this morning, knowing they are sleeping what they need....

This morning I take time to colour the sketch with the Toad and Dragonfly...in fact Dragonflies: indeed I added one more because I awkwardly made a spot of ink at the right place where is painted the second dragonfly.....


I like the effect caused by the flash making the little dots shining ! I find the model of this Toad there.



And here is the picture of the letter B with a " Babouin" (Baboon):


And You, which animal would you have chosen for the letter  "B"?

1 comment:

  1. Hello Sabine! Thank you for your comment!
    I had been reading your blog... You are very talented, your pictures and paintings are really nice! Congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete