Tuesday, 6 September 2011

Alphabet & Toad

Last June I decided t o help my little son to learn his alphabet lettres, and in this purpose , inspired by Geninne's idea and colours I realized  this:


It was interesting to compare the both results at the end , I am deeply admirative of her art. This exercise learnt me to look for simplicity in the drawing, to concentrate my attention and my sketch on what is important.
So, all along this month of September I will show you pictures of each letter with its own animal.(Just a detail, it's a french alphabet!)

First, the "A", with "Autruche"



This afternoon, after drinking my ritual tea and knitting some lines of Arwenn's cardigan, I began a new painting with a Toad and a Dragonfly as subjects. I hope to finish it tomorrow: no school so more time for painting....

A good night to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment